Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week Three Day Two

Read James 3:1-12 and meditate on James's warning. How do these powerful words effect you? How might you need to adjust your approach to making disciples?

Yes.  These are powerful words.  But I have heard this passage all my life.  Its super important, but I think after time the effect wears off.  I know what I need to change.  I know I need to watch what I say, how I say things, who I say them to, and who they are about.  It is too easy, especially in my industry, to run my mouth about someone when they aren't around.  It is a work in progress.  This is a concious effort to change.  Second.  I need to have a cleaner mouth.  It just seems to come out.  It has gotten better since I have been cleaning up what goes into my head with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment