Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week Three Day One

Take a moment to examine your heart. In all honesty, who do you want to make disciples? Do you struggle with wanting your actions to be noticed by others?

I don't know if I really want to make disciples.  That is a lot of responsibility.  I have always been the kind of guy that is happy to point in the right direction, to help guide them to someone else who has better answers.  In all aspects of life.  Have just enough information to know where to send them.  Because of this.  I don't struggle with wanting my actions to be noticed by others.  I prefer to work behind the scenes in a support role when it comes to important matters.  I have no issues being in the spot light when it comes to silly things, just not important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment